Puerto Rico Vaca




Okay, so... all I can say is that I am sorry!!! Gosh, I have truly missed you all. Hubby and I went to Puerto Rico and honestly, I didnt want to come back. It was amazing... and just want I needed.


Top: Photo Shoot on the beach at 3AM.





Thank GOD for the Turban, I rocked it most of the vacation.


I know I seem real girly girl, but I love to mountain climb, this was great fun and the waterfall was breathtaking. ( thats me at the top)

(Rainforest with beach in background)... so of course I started talking to the other people who stayed at our hotel and this couple offered to take us to the rainforest. I knew the couple and I would hit it off because she wore a thong to beach everyday... oh, yes! She was a 200+ pound, 50+ year old women in a thong. AMAZING!


So, I was told that this Coconut water was going to be good but instead it tasted like saliva. Yek!



We found our home on the beach and in my FAVORITE Color!!!

Now, its time for the most important part of the trip, the food! I have to warn you, these pictures suck... I was so hungry and greedy that I simply snapped a shot and dug in.
Delicious but not so Nutritious

Authentic Puerto Rican food (above), it was amazing. The best part was the Plantains. I tried to eat them with every meal.


(above) Smoked Salmon Panine with arugula, capers and garlic mayo served with homemade fries. Changed my life!

So my husband LOVES pizza, so we eat if often... BUT! This was the best pizza I have ever put in my mouth. It was a Blue Cheese and some other type cheese pizza. You guys, It was the best Pizza that we had EVER had. I lost my mind.



(above) Okay, so as you all know we dont eat meat and so it was a risk to order an enchilada thats not a basic cheese enchilada... and this plantain, zucchini and tomato enchilada was so delicious! I am totally planning on going on a serious diet before we go back.

Ladies, we had to best time EVER. I gained SO much weight that I refused to take pictures from the neck down. (lol)... I totally suggest that anyone wanting to take a late summer vaca that they go to Puerto Rico. It was truely breathtaking.

What did you ladies do this summer?

4 comments

Anonymous | August 9, 2011 at 11:31 PM

DEON YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go to puerto rico. sounds lovely!

Sing | August 10, 2011 at 9:31 AM

I love PR. The food was the best part of the trip for me. We also got to go to the Rainforest a very peaceful serene place. Glad you enjoyed your time.

BlackPearl | August 18, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Love the turban and your trip looked amazing!! And the food mouthwatering...I'm hungry now.

Katie Mac | August 30, 2011 at 7:58 PM

The turban is so fashionable on the vacation….great pictures!

Post a Comment