Turban Mania

 Im a serious hat lover. Theres no hat that doesnt send my heart aflutter. On the other hand, Im not much of a turban kinda gal. At least I thought I wasnt. Deon is great at pulling looks like turbans and headwraps off without it looking forced.

 A recent trip to my fave thrift store changed my mind!
I *HEART* THIS TURBAN!!!
The fabric and pattern spoke loudly to me. There was no way I wasnt gonna give this lovely lady a home! I honestly never thought I would say this but I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS THING :)
Would you/do you rock turbans?


3 comments

BESOS LYNN | August 24, 2011 at 10:13 AM

C'est chic!
besos,lynn

Sing | August 24, 2011 at 11:23 AM

As much as I love headwraps, I just can't do the turban thing.

Katie Mac | August 30, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Love the turban look….and yes I would rock it!

Post a Comment