Summer Fatigue


 Army Jacket and Unitard: Thrifted
Shoes: Marshalls
Bag: Gifted
Is it just me or does this summer feel like a marathon???? It seems like its just never going to end! Im ready to wear a sweater darn it!!!! Ok Woooo-Saaaaahhhh.......

With that said, I decided to run all my errands super early in the morning when I wouldnt feel like a loon wearing sleeves :) I did my grocery shopping, bill paying and other random stopping between 6 and 11am. For some reason, wearing sleeves made me feel a little bit better about the fact that in a couple months I just might wish it were summer again.


Anyone else feeling trapped in this heat?

7 comments

Anonymous | August 31, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Keesha girl I'm right there with u... I am tired of Summer and ready for fall.. ugh! I even turned the ac way down in my house one day just so I could put on a sweater

Abby | August 31, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Hey! Gimmie that bag, lol!

Katie Mac | August 31, 2011 at 7:18 PM

The summer heat is unbearable I’m so ready for fall…. Anywho love the army jacket it’s so versatile and looks great on you!

kdr*S | September 1, 2011 at 4:13 AM

LOL @Mina! Im too cheap to play those games with the AC but I feel you :)

@Abbie: LOL my Dad got it for me and I cant seem to put it down :)

@Katie: Thanks! Arent thrift stores the absolute best????

bunniluvv | September 1, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Ahh I've been missing all of your posts!!
Love this!!

Sing | September 1, 2011 at 11:39 AM

You've given me an idea with this fit. Thanks. You look army chic.

Anonymous | September 1, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Your shirt is the bomb dot com... and so is the bag.

The heat is driving me nuts.. especially because I don't want to take the baby out in it.. so the result is: STUCK IN THE HOUSE!!!

Post a Comment