Autumn Stripes

 Dress and Bracelet: Thrifted
Shoes and Belt: Target



 This dress has been in my closet for the last year or so but I forgot about it until the other day when I actually was in a panic searching for something to wear to church. Id purchased it when it was much too cold to wear. It was shoved in the back of my closet patiently waiting for me to remember her.

I really need to come up with a better clothes "filing" solution.

How do you keep from losing clothes when you buy them off season?

5 comments

mrsjarette | September 28, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Very adorable...you look too cute

Unknown | September 28, 2011 at 4:20 PM

I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this dress. SOOOOOOO CUTE

Abby | September 29, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Ooooooohh thats pretty! I wish I could help, Im always forgettin stuff, lol.

BlackPearl | October 12, 2011 at 6:18 AM

LOVE your dress!! Such a cute outfit

Best Lace Wigs | July 6, 2013 at 1:37 AM

You are amazing !! your sense of style is unique and yes your smile is too good !! keep smiling! :)

Post a Comment