Let There be Gelato!!!



SO,Now, heres the deal... I heart this fantastic market called Earth Fare, they sale this Talenti Gelato for $6 a pint. A few weeks ago they had it on sale for $3.99 and I found a $1 off coupon on the glass so I racked up... well a few days later I find this lucky lady on sale at Target... Its not only clothing I enjoy finding on sale. With all this Gelato we had to have a cook out.
My husband said he was going to grill but his idea of grilling is lighting the grill... I dont think I have ever seen him turn a burger over on the grill before. Gotta Love HIM!!!

MENU
Morning Star Grillers
Grilled Potatoes with onions and jalapenos
Baked Beans
Doritos (husbands choice)
(the forgotten ingredient was the grilled cabbage, next time Keesha)

2 comments

Anonymous | April 11, 2011 at 12:52 PM

You are NOT a friend. WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THAT TALENTI GELATO WAS ON SALE :(

BESOS LYNN | April 11, 2011 at 1:12 PM

yummy! I need to see if my local Target sell this and try it!
besos,lynn

Post a Comment