Blurry!!!

So, Its all a BLUR... Literally. Im so sad that we have not been the best with our winter 30 for 30 but I have honestly been only wearing my 30 pieces... I mean its the best thing ever. You don't have to think about what your gonna wear and all you have to do it remix? Game on!!! I haven't had time to take pictures every day but I miss you ladies so much.

Favorite Velvet Pink Blazer: Thrifted
Blouse: Thriftd
Jeans: Old Navy
Brown Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted

Headed out the back door I snapped this picture...besides I have my hair... all this hair in a bun. WOWZERS!!!

4 comments

Sing of Singature Style | February 17, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Love the pink blazer and the hair bun is cute.

Anonymous | February 17, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I was gana do my 30 but I started too late... PLUS... I'm done with winter clothes. :) You look FAB Deon

~M~

kdr*S | February 17, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Thanks Ladies!!!

I wanna be done with winter clothes but this week weather was fabulous BUT next week we are suppose to have another blizzard. I know right? Bananas!

Anonymous | February 19, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Just wanted to say that the 2 of you are lovely.

Love French food.
http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment