Chinese Food "Soup Nazi"

The Best Chinese Food :)
Yeah Im not too sure what the old unplugged fax machines are for
While waiting for your food you can browse through the
candy and porcelain figurines that are for sale
I couldnt take the pics fast enough for the kids! They started eating
as soon as I pulled it out of the bag :)
Why I cant use my kitchen
So this post is pretty random but I thought I would share anyway. So as we said before there was a really bad storm in our area recently. It really threw everything out of wack for me. I can honestly say that since April 27th I have not used my stove AT ALL. Yup, we have been eating out or eating PB&J for nearly 2 weeks now. I just cant seem to get my head back in the game. I tried yesterday but The Hubby decided to start laying new floors in the kitchen so its off limits. Anywho I have been revisiting some restaurants that I used to frequent several years ago.
My son LOVES tofu so we decided to have chinese food for our Mothers Day Dinner. In our area, there are several chinese restaurants but none can compare to Golden Star. The food is super fresh and the service is, well for lack of a better descriptive word "Soup Nazi-ish". The lady that takes the orders literally screams at the customers as soon as they walk in, "Wa U Wan!"
No time for looking over the menu. This lady is on a mission. She doesnt discriminate when it comes to who she yells at. Black, white, old, young, whatever. Hurry up and order! I really wish I could have taken a picture of her but I was afraid that she would banish me forever and I cant live with that!
I will take the abuse as long as shes feeding me!

5 comments

Anonymous | May 9, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Love the redesign!

~M~

Sing of Singature Style | May 9, 2011 at 4:46 PM

LOL. A Chinese restaurant across the street from my job the lady yells too and rushes me. I just ignore her and browse things. She tries to even order for me, you want orange chicken large. I'm like um no, medium. lol

kdr*S | May 9, 2011 at 10:14 PM

@Sing, that is so funny. Im in tears laughing. Keesha wrote this post and we both love this restaurant. I live almost 40 min away but it doesnt matter. Using my $4.16 a gallon gas for the best food in the city is totally worth it. When I walk in she orders for me, I guess I am kinda predictable but gosh, maybe one day I would change my mind.

High Heels & Good Meals! | May 11, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Your blog is super cool...Following! Love your hair by the way!

Juanette | June 15, 2011 at 7:19 AM

lol at "Wa U wan" I actually said it out loud!!! Yes please don't get banished you don't want her to say "no food for you!"

Post a Comment