Day 14

Dress: Thrifted
Boots: Thrifted
Fur Shrug: H&M
Earrings: Keesha'ied
Belt: Keesha'ied

So, THANKSGIVING is finally OVER!

OMgosh, I was looking forward to it and now that its over I am so beat. So Keesha and I are a little behind on our post but we promise to catch up.
I had family to come in town and we had a full house. We had so much fun and I am SURE that I gained like 15 pounds. So people feel like just because you are a vegetarian that your gonna be skinny and eat low fat... man I really wish that was true. I hit the gym early this morning trying to work off the million calories I eat. Between the stuffing, mac and cheese and string bean casserole I will be spinning every day for MONTHS.

So, my very good friend Felicia who lives in LA and got engaged this weekend... So excited for her and Juan. He is super romantic and had a ton of stuff planned for their special day. Even though the hubby and I could not be there he made it special for us by snapping tones of pics and it was great! They left this morning for a pre wedding honeymoon vacation in Mexico.
So excited for you guys!!! We Love you both!!!

Well, I like everyone in the world the day after a long weekend is the worst but I am trying to stay "Pink Positive". The fur shrug helped me feel fun and warm... it made this day just a little bit more enjoyable.

I would love to hear how your work day after the holiday was... Please share!

Reply to this post

Post a Comment