Loving the weather/ day 12 of 30 for 30

Deon
Shirt: TjMaxx
Blazer: Target
Pants: Old Navy
Leopard Printed Shoes: Belk

Keesha

Top:Old Navy

Jeans:Hot Topic

Belt:Thrifted

Shoes:Payless


So the weather has been SO wonderful for the past few days. Sunny and 70... Until this morning.
I woke up to the sound of rain hitting my window pane.

Well, today we opted for an inside shoot as oppose to battling the elements. To my surprise a little after noon o'clock the sun came out and dried up the land... everything was find and dandy (sing along if you know that song).

In other news, Im so excited that it is almost Thanksgiving. Family starts coming in town tomorrow. I am actually late posting today because I have been shopping and cooking most of the the day away.

I have so much to be thankful for. It is just amazing. I dont have all that I want but I have ALL that I need.

1 comment

Sing of Singature Style | December 1, 2010 at 2:26 PM

The room you guys are in looks fab styled!

Post a Comment