Nothing Much ...


Maxi Dress: Dillards
Sweater: Forever 21
Moccasins: Thrifted
Bag: My Daddy :)
Shades: Thrifted/Hubbie

Today was pretty low key. I spent most of my day trying to stay awake...Darn you time change! I just cant seem to get my mind to understand that I have to go to bed at a decent hour in order to not be a zombie the next day.
Anywho, I didnt really put much thought into this outfit. It was a 60 degree day and I wanted to be comfortable without looking like I just rolled out of bed. So this is what I ended up wearing. What do you think about the combo?
My main mission today was to bake and deliver this loaf of banana bread to my dear Amanda :) I Love Ya! Hope you enjoy it :)

2 comments

Anonymous | March 17, 2011 at 8:08 AM

I love the colors!!!! Gorgeous look chica.

Sing of Singature Style | March 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Hmm you just gave me an outfit idea. Cute and the colors suit you.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment