You Dirty Dirty Wife!

So, I am so excited to be back in posting action. I have been MIA and I have just run out of excuses, so all I can say is sorry.

Well, last night I totally got my Mo-Jo back. Last night was the first Dirty Wives Club meeting. The founder, my best friend Beth gathered a fabulous group of wives for dinner and girl talk.

There was food, drinks and tons of normally inappropriate conversation. Part of the classified rules is no conversation topic is off limits so of course we took that rule and ran with it!





We ate dinner at Surin of Thailand. It was delicious BUT there was one big problem... the fake flowers that were planted outside of the restaurant. Beth's husband is half Asian so she was able to clear up and explain the normalcy of planting fake, Dollar General flowers with the tags still on them. The best part of the "flower garden" is that the flower bed is mulched... that took time and talent.





Isnt this drink beautiful? Though we (Keesha and I) dont drink I couldnt drink even if I wanted to. (TBA)


After the show is the after party!!!

Since Target was closed we shook our groove thangs in Wal-Mart.


6 comments

Corie | March 11, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Looks like you all had loads of fun...but that's funny that you had taken the party to Wally World! LOL

Anonymous | March 12, 2011 at 9:06 AM

You guys looked like you had a ball!!! My friends and I had our dinner night last night too and took it back to my place for some Sex and the City Season 3 marathons.


And yeah ummmm, I see how you snuck that TBA in there. I can already tell you what's running through my head. ;)

Ife' | March 12, 2011 at 9:04 PM

fun times! that drink has my name all over it!

LOL at the fake flowers.. hehehe!

Your hair looks great Deon!!!

Shatia Marie | March 13, 2011 at 9:50 AM

The Dirty Wives Club is a good idea and sounds uber fun! Oh and who cant resist going crazy in Wally World,lol

www.phieryheed.blogspot.com

Sing of Singature Style | March 15, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Ha! You gals look great and looks like fun times.

Juanette | March 27, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Love that Dirty Wives Club, too bad I can't be in it :(

Post a Comment