My Very First Blog Award!!!

I am so excited to receive my first blog award from Linka Living and fabulous blog by a wonderful chick.

PAY IT FORWARD, SHARE THIS AWARD – RULES FOR WINNING
Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award to 15 bloggers you recently discovered and think are fabulous
Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

So 7 things about kdRs

  1. We are thrifty chic
  2. KdRs is a blog with two authors.
  3. We love to Eat... cooking the food is okay too.
  4. The "K" in kdrs loves her children more than any
  5. Family is everything to both of us. Family includes the "d" in kdrs dog Blanket.
  6. Jack of all trades... Master of NONE.
  7. We are both vegetarians

It's so hard to choose 15 bloggers, I love so many sites. These are the 15 blogs that truly give me a great range of reading delight from fashion, to food, to outings, to tv, to…everything.

  1. Shutter Bean
  2. Fashionista Next Door
  3. My Edit
  4. Food and Music
  5. Capsule
  6. Fashion Ice
  7. Natural Belle
  8. Karla's Closet
  9. Cool Pink
  10. 406 Olivia
  11. Moptop Marven
  12. Cupcakes & Cashmere
  13. Kendi Everyday
  14. BEAR STUDY
  15. Keiko Lynn
Thanks to all of you for being our favorites!!!

6 comments

Tiffany's Small World | October 12, 2010 at 4:31 AM

love your blog!

thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog!!!

http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

K A T H L E E N | October 12, 2010 at 8:27 PM

thank you for giving me this award and im so happy that you enjoy my blog! i keep trying to make it the best for my followers!! i will definitely mention it in my next post and link your wonderful blog too! xxo

Bianca | October 12, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Thanks so much ladies, so much appreciation!

xoxo
bianca

Olivia | October 12, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Aww...thank you, ladies!

Ife' | October 14, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! how freakin sweet is this! :)

and thanks for thinking of me while I was sick. I'm glad to be back :)

Unknown | October 14, 2010 at 11:54 AM

thanks for adding me to the list! you ladies are doing a wonderful job with your blog as well:)

Post a Comment