17 of 30 In the Navy...

Dress that is :) I thought maybe I should try to come up with a clever title since Ive noticed other 30 for 30 challenge takers doing it...My goodness you ladies are witty. I will not continue in this quest for cleverness!

Its such a beautiful day here. So I thought I'd show a little knee cap.

Dress:Kmart
Jacket:TJMaxx
Socks: Target
Boots:Thrifted
Necklace:Thrifted
Shrek Ring: Cupcaked!

Anywho, once again I am all alone. I think we should give Deon a pass considering the yucky bugs got her. Whatdaya say? And who knows, maybe later she'll feel up to posting one of her FAB concoctions. If you'd like to know what she's wearing currently:

Deon
Sweats : Target
Blanket: Granny'd

4 comments

Anonymous | December 3, 2010 at 10:52 PM

I love this look. I'm addicted to jean jackets so I've been trying to steer clear of them of late (nevermind the fact that I just thrifted one). Seeing this post makes me wanna whip mine back out.

BESOS LYNN | December 4, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Jean jacket addict as well. It goes with everything! I love the stop by whole look. Great blog, I always stopped by to check on the 30/30 challenge.
besos,lynn

Linda W | December 4, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Love this! (And, yes, clever title today!) That dress is wonderful and looks so good with the jacket.
I'm glad it was warm enough to show a little knee...those socks peaking out look so great!

The Auspicious Life

Anonymous | December 5, 2010 at 5:40 PM

you're very witty Keesha. You make me laugh all the time AND you look fab.

Post a Comment