Yummy Taco Salad

So, Last night I made a simple quick and delicious taco salad.
This weekend I made some black bean soup and so it was getting old after the 2nd day and since I cook for a fantasy family of 5 instead of a reality family of 2 I had tons of leftovers. So I totally forgot about these handy taco shells until I passed them yesterday in my local Super Target. They are great... they look fancy and cost less than $2 for 4 shells.

I stuffed them with beans, yellow rice, red onion, tomatoes, jalapenos, corn, lettuce, cheese and sour cream... YUMMY!!!

They come with these paper things that you have to build then lay the tortillas on top. Bake on 350 for 6-10 minutes and you have a meal.

Warning: If your cooking for 2... you MIGHT think you only need to make one per person... BUT dont be fooled, they are so good that are going to want two... trust me!

Reply to this post

Post a Comment