I Miss You Closet...Day 26

Shirt:Gap via Thrift Store
Skirt:Thrifted
Jacket:TJMaxx
Tights:Rugged Wearhouse
Boots:Rue 21
Belt:Thrifted

So I dont have much to say today. The only thing thats coming to mind is,"Gosh I cant wait until these 30 days are over!" Not because I dont want to do this ever again but because I really want to show some love to all my other items of clothing that have patiently waited their turn. It will be nice to go "shopping" in my own closet come Sunday!
How about you? Have you been missing your closet? Have you been eyeballing/lusting after some cute dress at target while youre supposed to only be in the food section grabbing string cheese for your kids (guilty). Have you given in to temptation and shopped? I promise I wont tell a soul....;)

1 comment

BlackPearl | December 9, 2010 at 10:53 AM

lol! I must admit I've given in!

Love the boots

Post a Comment