15 Minute Break

Okay, So... Its official. I AM THE WORST. I am so so so sorry ladies that I did not finish Beauty Week. I simply did not have the time. As you all know, I own a Marketing Firm AND I am in school getting my MBA soooooo every single day is a 3 ring circus. I have been pulling my hair out!!!
My husband could see that I was losing it and decided to take me out for happy hour. I totally needed to sit on the patio of a nice restaurant and have a virgin fancy drink with an umbrella. So I wanted to simply take a nice picture with my husband and this is how the picture comes out. He is such a JERK!!! Gosh, I love this man and his jerky little faces.



So, I think that Sweet Potato fries are really popular and this restaurant does them the best... they arent greasy or bitter they are perfect AND they serve them with a side of Blue Cheese. Perfection!!!

Sushi, Sushi, Sushi... oh how I love thee.. Tempura your the best... better than the rest.

5 comments

Sing | June 14, 2011 at 4:37 PM

Yummy, love sweet potato fries and sushi!

Anonymous | June 14, 2011 at 6:35 PM

YAY Sushi!!!! You know how I feel about Sushi!!! Yuuuuuum! And go Charlie!!! A.K.A. Cory, B.K.A Courtney! Lol.

KikiRocksKinks | June 14, 2011 at 7:00 PM

That sushi is speaking to my tummy! You two are extremly cute together!

Anonymous | June 14, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Your husband is so handsome!!! Thank GOD For a man who can read you and is in tune to what you need, chica.

Life happens, never apologize for being busy. It gives you more to write about when you can. ;)

kdr*S | June 15, 2011 at 10:09 AM

@Sunny, I need to tattoo this on my forehead. "Life happens, never apologize for being busy".I have been apologizing to my friends and family for being busy for YEARS now and you know what, the buck stops here. Everyone is busy, and I shouldnt feel guilty about it anymore. I am driven and want to be successful and it takes time... time to study, time to run a business and time to just be me. No more apologies!!! Thanks honey for giving me an AHA moment!

Post a Comment