Skin So Soft (SSS)

So, my husband is a teacher and so since he is off of work during the summer and I work from home we have been spending a ton of time together... so this is the reason why his has been mentioned in all of my post lastly... besides I find him extremely amusing.

Soooooo, I know that we all have our bathing rituals... they are very personal and private. Well, my husband was in the bathroom one morning when I was going through my after bath ritual. Now, please understand I was really trying to get him out but NOOOO, he was brushing his hair and grooming his beard for what seemed like forever. Sooo, Im waiting for him to leave all wrapped up in my towel and he is just not getting the point. Well, since it didnt seem like I was going to get my normal alone time I started with my normal lotion ritual. I was almost done when he was like "hold up, hold up... are you really putting all that crap on your skin"... I start rolling my eyes like here we go! He is always joking on me.

I actually use all of these lotions everyday and have been for years.

The Shea butter lotion is for my legs and feet, the lotion gets mixed with the baby oil... especially during the summer.

The Stretch Mark lotion goes on places that have or could get stretch marks... I have a few marks on my stomach so I use it there but I dont have them on my arms, butt and breast and I dont want them so its like preventive medicine.

And the Bath and Body works lotion is for the areas that are exposed... my arms, chest and neck.

Okay, there I said it... Im a lotion freak!!! I know that I am not alone.

What are some of your secret bathroom behaviors?

5 comments

Anonymous | June 29, 2011 at 6:45 AM

My husband teases all the time about how I have a million different soaps and what nots.. when I shower, I use Dove Soap, Summer's Eve soap ('woman parts'), and Ivory Body Wash because I love the smell of it.

And I also have Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion (in the white bottle), Vaseline for my feet and lips, and baby oil.... I also have other lotions that I may wear if I want to smell them. lol

Sing | June 29, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Haha, that is funny. I don't think I have any strange bathing patterns.

Natty D | June 30, 2011 at 11:32 AM

thats hillarious!!! Hubby always says the after bath ritual is way to much "overthetop.com"lol

BESOS LYNN | June 30, 2011 at 6:24 PM

UMMMMMM? that's a whole lotta lotion girl? I am a product junky, but wow? You have inspiired me to review my own regimen... stay tuned I may reveal my secrets....
besos,lynn

Sheena | July 1, 2011 at 10:07 AM

I have several different soaps and scents I use in the mornings, just depending on how I feel.
At night, it's always Dial soap and body wash, the baby oil and just a bit of BBW lotion. And baby oil gel for my feet.

Post a Comment