911!!!!!


The 911 Reporters


I dont think we've ever mentioned music on this blog. So to fix that Id like to introduce you to the music that is currently in heavy rotation in my car:

The 911 Reporters!

What can I say about The 911 Reporters? This band is pretty much AWESOME. I really dont have much to say except click here to check them out. If you love what you hear as much as I do, like them on Facebook. They also have music available on ITunes.

Please Support Quality Music!!!

What/Who are you listening to?

5 comments

bunniluvv | June 17, 2011 at 7:48 PM

I LOVE these guys! Great music :)

Anonymous | June 20, 2011 at 10:10 AM

I googled, the first link wasn't working for me. I love that song Haters. And I see them on the fashion tip too. ;)

kdr*S | June 21, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Thanks for letting me know Sunny. I fixed the link...I love these guys!

Jennifer S. | July 2, 2011 at 10:24 PM

LOVE the turban!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

GFS | July 8, 2011 at 10:41 AM

I plan on wearing a very similar outfit tomorrow! A dress as a skirt andmy headwrap! Wearing skirts as dresses are the best thing in the world!

Post a Comment