Simple Day: Cap'n Crunch and Laptop

So, I have a huge paper due today at 6pm... of course I have not started working on it because that would be against all that I have ever learned to be. So hubby and I decided to work outside this morning. The weather was perfect, its perfectly overcast and a comfortable 75 degrees. I hope I can bang out these pages in a few hours... hopefully the warm breeze and the sound of the birds will propel me forward in writing an A paper full of Bla, Bla, Bla.
Of course we couldn't start our day without the breakfast of champions! I heart Cap'n Crunch!!

Whats your favorite Breakfast?

4 comments

Minister of Style | June 15, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Outside of bacon and french toast or ackee and saltfish, my favorite cold cereal is exactly as yours. Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries, got some at home right now!

Sing | June 15, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

Anonymous | June 15, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Cold Cereal.. Granola. It's the only cold cereal I eat.

But my favorite breakfast would be the same as Minister of Style: French toast and Bacon (but not ackee and saltfish, mainly because I've never had it) and LOADS upon LOADS of FRUIT!!!! Sounds right to me.

L of Avid Accents | June 15, 2011 at 12:08 PM

definitely french toast! i could eat that stuff all day!

Post a Comment