Camera Fright?



Top: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Bitten
Sandals: Target
I know im not the most photogenic person in the world, actually Im extremely far from it. Im always extra fidgety when Im in front of the camera. To remedy this I plan to throw my nerves out of the window and see if it helps any. The first thing I should probably fix is all the talking while the camera is on me...perhaps one day I will post the many crazy faces of Keesha :)
Any of you feel the same way? What do you do to remedy the terrible personal shots of yourself?
Hope you had a great Wednesday!

5 comments

Jadore-Fashion | June 1, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Cute top!

xoxo
Stella

http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

Anonymous | June 2, 2011 at 7:27 AM

Casual and cute, love the floral top with the jeans.

www.nothingordinarystyle.blogspot.com

High Heels & Good Meals! | June 2, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Love the top and sandals.

Sing | June 2, 2011 at 10:01 AM

I delete personal bad shots. lol
Cute cas outfit.

Anonymous | June 3, 2011 at 6:57 AM

I talk with the camera on too. lol. Perhaps it's because it makes me feel so uncomfortable? I think I am not photogenic at all and that's why I end up taking SO MANY pics of myself. 98% of them end up deleted.

Post a Comment