did you ever know...

Dear Hero,

Thank you for not just being my lover, best friend and actual soul mate... thank you for also being my hero.

Thank you for putting up with the small things in life that I am scared of like hummingbirds and small dead animals that choose our back yard as their final resting place.

You always know the right things to say in bad situations.

You also listen to me even after you ask me not to talk that high pitched voice when Im whining.

You are so so so cool under pressure when I am loosing my mind.

And you dont sweat the small stuff when I want to talk about it until your ears bleed.

Thank you Hubby for being my Hero... Your truly everything I would like to be.

2 comments

Anonymous | August 10, 2010 at 6:07 PM

I LOVE IT!!! awwwwwwww, sweet.

Unknown | August 11, 2010 at 9:29 AM

"Beautiful"...KEEP LOVE ALIVE!

Post a Comment