Gimme S'mores...

So today I decided to play hooky from work. (Note to self, make sure to plan your day off so that it wont end up just being a day to nap). I got nothing done whatsoever! Regardless I was well rested and ready when my husband and son came home from work and school respectively.

When I actually have the energy and patience, I like to spend time in the kitchen with my soon to be 6 year old Micah. Of course whenever we cook together he wants to make dessert which is fine with me since I can blame the extra sugar consumption on the person that doesnt gain weight from it :)
So we made the perfect rainy day treat: Smores!!!


Dont they look YUMMY!!!

Micah was so pleased with himself :)

Nothing like seeing that smile!

1 comment

mgmfrogger | August 17, 2010 at 2:15 AM

Love it!!! That face! I miss him! I couldn't help but smile. Now all you need is a song to go with the ad :-D

Post a Comment