Summer Legs





I have totally bought into the idea of using a Venus Razors are the best. They have the curvy razors body with the grippy things and the refillable razors that are a billion bucks... but you know Bic's have been around for decades and they are cheap, 80% recyclable and have the sharpest blade ever.

So this makes me wonder... Which razor gives you the best summer legs?

  • Venus -$9 refillable Razors
  • Bic 6 in a pack for $3 Razors
  • The smelly and messy Nair
I want to know what you think.

2 comments

Unknown | August 12, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Im a total BIC girl, unless I have a Venus coupon! No to nair!!! Rotten eggs do not smell good lol

Anonymous | August 12, 2010 at 6:29 PM

The bics are PHENOMENAL!!! I was using Nair up until 2 weeks ago, I just got fed up with the price you buy one thing of nair and get maybe 3 uses or 4 out of it. Buy a pack of bics and some gillete shaving cream... exfoliate your legs with some coffee grinds afterwards. Smooth legs for days!!!

Post a Comment