Bedding... Do's and Dont's


Im in the market for new Bedding and I can not decide if a bed skirt is "grandma grandma" or a needed accessory.

What do you think?
To Skirt or Not to Skirt???
Also,
What does Cozy mean to you?

I am a total sucker for White Bedding... mounds of it!
It's sensual and sexy but reminds me of innocence.
White bedding taps into something essential rather than just being Chic for the sake of Chic.


Cozy also mean comfortable seating. I love nicely upholstered pieces that are simple but have lots of pillows. They dont have to be "goose down" but just soft and lush enough to curl up and watch a good movie or hold a juicy conversation.

I want to know what you think. To Skirt a Bed or not AND what Cozy is to you???

I cant wait to read your responses.





3 comments

Anonymous | September 19, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I dunno why but I'm the biggest fan of bed skirtting! It makes me feel like the bedding is elegant and classic. But that's just me. so... SKIRT IT!!!

Ms. Jervis | September 19, 2010 at 11:33 PM

I think it has more to do with the style of the bed. Anything can be fashionable with careful consideration.

kdr*S | September 20, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I agree that the style of the bed does really matter.... you dont wanna see tacky medal bars but its like a bed shirt is kinda a dust ruffle... you know if can feel classic but old timer if not done correctly.
I am interested in what Cozy is to you guys?

Post a Comment