Best Thrift Finds


I am so excited to share with you reason 4,762 on why you should shop at the Thrift Store.

So... the other day the husband and I were stopping at our normal thrifty shops.
As my eyes gazed across the lushes mounds of second hand treasures, I wandered towards the shoe section.
There perched on the middle row were 4 pair of barely worn shoes and boots. Now I know I dont "need" more shoes but this was a cant pass it by moment.

2 pair of Jessica Simpson pumps($2.75)
1 pair of Jessica Simpson knee high boots ($2.50)
and the is Cou de gra... 1 pair of Born, perfect knee high boots ($2.50)

I thought I was gonna lose my mind.


Now trust me, I have found some great name brand clothing... but NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think that I would find a pair on gentility used Born boots. They are like $300- $500 easily... and here I am walking on a million bucks and I only paid $2.50 for them.

Hands down, the best thrifty find ever.

Whats your best thrifty find? I Love to hear a good bargain story.


4 comments

Anonymous | September 29, 2010 at 4:01 PM

WHAT THRIFT STORE DO YOU SHOP AT????????????!!!!!!

kdr*S | September 30, 2010 at 10:12 AM

There are a ton of great shops on Hwy72... You have to just drop in every few days... they always have the goods!!!

Olivia | October 1, 2010 at 12:14 AM

LOVE! One notable score was a silk Diane von Furstenburg wrap dress...for $1!

xoxo,
~Olivia

kdr*S | October 1, 2010 at 9:44 AM

WOW... thats crazy.
The $1 deals are the best... you feel like it was free!

Post a Comment