Trendy: Monochromatic

So, Dont get me wrong... I heart what I do and I am good at it. But when I see "trends" that are so popular now and I have been wearing them since 05 I have to tell you it really hurts my heart. I really start wondering if I should be call an Attorney and get my ideas patent. Because all the designers I love sneak in my closet at night, take my style concepts and presents them as seasonal trends. Uggg!

New (if you wanna call it that) trend for the fall is all about the Monochromatic.



Well, I guess its just a fashion pat on the back. Im going to hit up my local thrifty shopping locations and work it like Im on the run way.

Pics: thefashionspot

1 comment

Anonymous | September 3, 2010 at 6:59 PM

YEAH I'm wit you on that! I always end up seeing something in the fashion magazine that I been doin for years!!!

Post a Comment