Top Ramen Craving???


So, when I graduated from College there were a few things that I promised that I would never do again... and the one at the top of this list was eat Ramen Noodles! I had gotten so creative with them that I used to add butter and cheese... they were all that I could afford so I made them as good as possible.

Well, last week I was actually craving these 15cent noodles. I never thought that this would happen. But they are warm and salty... It had been more than 5 years since I had them so I went with my craving and indulged.

My husband will NOT eat them so I have to disguise them as rice noodles and stir fry.

I pulled out the old Wok and made a quick and easy meal... not to mention that it cost less than $5.
  • Bring water to a boil and add 2 packs of Top Ramen
  • In Wok or Saute pan, Stir Fry your frozen veggies with a little water and butter. (Fresh is always best)
  • Asian Vegetarian Gluten (comes in a can for about a $1.90 at the asian market)
  • Once noodles are done drain and add to wok.
  • Season with packaged seasoning
Serve and enjoy!

Reply to this post

Post a Comment