The Laundromat

Things I Love!


So, when my husband and I first moved into our house we didn't have a washer and dryer and had to go to the laundromat.
Oddly enough I really miss it. We would get all dressed up in sweats and flipflops. We always brought something to do like a magazine or sudoku... the funny part is that the whole time we were there all we did was laugh and snicker at all the weird people that were there or random bad children that were always running around.
My husband LOVES to wash clothing... as you could guess, I love him washing clothing.
The smell of fabric softener and Clorox is intoxicating.
Now, that we have a washing machine I miss our Sundays at the "L'Mate" but the smell of clean clothing always takes me back.

Thank you husband for loving to wash clothes.

Reply to this post

Post a Comment