Its Officially AUTUMN/FALL!!!

On September 22 2010, at 11:09pm the best time of year rolled around once again. Warm sweaters, pretty boots, apple pies, banana bread, my dads minestrone soup.....The list could go on and on.

Although I live in a climate that is HOT practically until Thanksgiving, I can hardly wait for the days when the temperature maxes out at 70 and I can wear my favorite new boots (more on those later!) daily.

So heres to hoping that you come soon cooler weather so that we can celebrate and cool off.



What do you LOVE about Fall?

2 comments

kdr*S | September 23, 2010 at 10:22 PM

The crust on this pie looks SO good its amazing!

Anonymous | September 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM

I love the gray days! (I'm such a melancholy person) But I also loooooove to bake in the fall. That's the best season to bake. I love to drink hot chocolate and wear my blazers and boots!

Post a Comment