Labor Day Weekend

So my baby sisters birthday was this past weekend. We live 5 hours away from each other so we don't see each other very often. So....

Corrin

And Mommy filled up the tank and fired up the Prius. We headed up I-65N for a quick weekend visit...

to see this WONDERFUL human being :) Happy Birthday Stephanie!!! (Shout out to my daddy, The Grandpat in the background)

We spent Friday in Louisville hanging out and shopping 'til we dropped at thrift stores and awesome mall sales. Then my "excited for any excuse to drive" parents decided to come up and join us in the weekend long celebration. We were coaxed into driving an additional 2 hours to hit up IKEA in CINCINNATI (yes, we drove to Cincinnati) where we were in HOG HEAVEN! The lil hand in the pic couldn't wait for me to snap the picture so that she could have a sample of IKEA's tasty treats.

I *heart* you IKEA...I'll see you and your food court again when I make a trip to ATL!



All in All, it was a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exaustion. I have so many other pics that this post cant hold so I will definitely post more photos at random. I cant wait until my next fly by the seat of my pants trip!!! I Love you Steph...See ya again soon :)

Reply to this post

Post a Comment